Nadine’s work and approach enhances and builds upon the work and programmes of faith groups, women’s organisations, charities and community groups.
Two Become One: This retreat and workshop allows couples to have time away from their usual environment, to be connected again as a couple. The workshop covers relating to each other as a couple, communicating as a couple and moving on together.
Bereavement, Loss and Grief: This workshop covers how we view loss. This could be in the form of bereavement, but also in the loss of a job, home or relationship. In terms of bereavement, we look at:
- How we go through bereavement, while organising practical elements such as a funeral or memorial
- Relationships within the family
- How you go on living your life, when everyone else has moved on
- Core issues of mourning and remembering the person who has passed away
- Our own mortality – how do we really cope with death?
Pre and Post-natal depression: This workshop is for mothers of all ages, experiencing pre and post-natal depression; or for mothers who have experienced pre and post-natal depression in the past.
This course covers:
- What it is like to experience pre and post-natal depression
- The ‘expectancy’ surrounding pregnancy
- Taking care of yourself – loving yourself
- Emotional aspects of being pregnant
- Anxiety amongst the congratulations
- Loneliness and coping with loneliness
- The practicalities of being a mother
After pregnancy, women may question their own competency of motherhood and whether a baby even fits within their life. This frank and open workshop will allow women to explore these issues in a safe and confidential space.
Bespoke Workshops: If you would like Nadine to create a workshop addressingspecific needs, please get in touch.